Blake, on the other hand, doesn't see what the big deal is with food. He'd much rather be crawling around looking for toys to clap together. He likes the sound it makes. And Caden agrees that exploring is more interesting than food the whole rest of the day, but NOT in the morning.
Blake does eat from a spoon a lot more willingly at this point. He loves almost everything, especially the mango baby food. And he could eat an entire can of puffs by himself! So I guess as long as it's what he like, he can be a pretty big eater too.
I can't wait for them to be totally off formula and only drink milk. We have started the transition partly because they are drinking us out of house and home. For the last few months we have spent more on their food than ours! And neither of them has been able to grasp the concept of a sippy cup until I bought a Nuk Starter Cup this week. They both have done great!
No matter how proud of them I am for every new milestone, part of my stomach always knots up. Because I know they are one step closer to going off to kindergarten (or on their missions) with every new thing they do. They amaze me. These years will always be known as some of the happiest of my life. Carpe Diem!
No comments:
Post a Comment