Your boys are adorable!!! I love the pictures!
C'mon Em...BYU shirts??? You're lucky they are so cute that it makes up for those ugly shirts. I can't believe how big they are getting, pretty soon they'll be leaving on missions and then what will you do?
Most definately the cutest! Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
So so so cute! I, in fact, love the BYU shirts and Wyatt has one just like it. Man, your boys have grown so fast and they are just adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your boys are adorable!!! I love the pictures!
C'mon Em...BYU shirts??? You're lucky they are so cute that it makes up for those ugly shirts. I can't believe how big they are getting, pretty soon they'll be leaving on missions and then what will you do?
Most definately the cutest! Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
So so so cute! I, in fact, love the BYU shirts and Wyatt has one just like it. Man, your boys have grown so fast and they are just adorable.
Post a Comment