We played tennis for our family activity the other night and the boys were good sports from the sidelines. They cheered hard for mommy, but daddy has no mercy...
I don't know if you remember me, I'm Tyson's wife. Anyways...too random, for the first time since we've had Lydia we did the exact same thing for FHE a few nights ago. Except we were trying avoid hitting our 2 year old while she was meandering on the court. They are so stinkin' cute!!!
2 comments:
I love these pics. Just because they're little doesn't mean they don't want to join you in all your fun!
I don't know if you remember me, I'm Tyson's wife. Anyways...too random, for the first time since we've had Lydia we did the exact same thing for FHE a few nights ago. Except we were trying avoid hitting our 2 year old while she was meandering on the court. They are so stinkin' cute!!!
Post a Comment