Monday, October 25, 2010

Caden's Tooth

Caden would like everyone to know that his first tooth came in only one week after Blake's did. He doesn't really like to have it photographed but he was relieved to have it come through. I think his next tooth should be coming in anytime... at least I hope that's what's behind his recent mood swings.
And I had a request to show off the new "do" so here's Caden and I celebrating his new tooth!

Just a wee bit darker :) It was time to get rid of the highlights! You can tell from Blake's face he wasn't a fan of them...

One last bit of news. Blake's second tooth came in around the time Caden's first tooth came in. Blake now has an even pair on the bottom and he's looking older every day! Good job boys!

1 comment:

Sarah Garcia said...

Way to go Caden!!! I bet itkills him that his brother beat him to the punch :) He IS a Ross man, after all! Gosh, I love those boys and I can't believe how old and big they're getting! Give them bear hugs and kisses for me :)