Monday, May 10, 2010

Our smiling boys!

So our boys are officially smiling now! Blake smiles all the time and Caden saves his smiles for special occasions. They are somewhere around 11.5 pounds which means they are huge!! I will notice the growth at random times when I say to myself, "Hey, that neck fat wasn't there yesterday!" They are graduating out of their newborn diapers and clothes. I can't believe two months have already gone by...

4 comments:

Liz Harnish said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE! I can't believe they are two months old...wow. And yes, I could see that neck fat--I love it!

Sarah Garcia said...

I love their little neck fat, and I think those cheeks are getting a little chubbier too! Yay! I love you and your cute boys!

Kaicie said...

They are so cute! I love their little smiles. I need to come and see these cute boys when I am out there this summer!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

oh my gosh, they're the sweetest little boys!

we haven't seen you guys forever!
looks like things are going great!

take care, cute ross fam.