The boys held a jam session a few weeks ago and I've been wanting to post these videos. The first one is Nate doing a little solo in a Red Hot Chili Pepper's song. I love watching him play the guitar, he is so in his element. The next video has all of them jammin out to Weezer.
A good time was had by all as Nate said he hadn't had that much fun jamming in a very long time. He credited much of the success to Willie's amazing bass playing saying he had never played with a more talented bass player (sorry Steve). One of my favorite things about jam sessions is watching Ty on the drums. It boggles my mind how fast he goes!
That day was Sarah's (my sister) birthday and since she's been pregnant she craves red meat so we went to Texas Roadhouse. Mmmm.... good steak.... and I'm not even a huge steak girl, except at Roadhouse. (If you want something inexpensive and devine get the steak kabobs!)
It's crunch time for Nate at school right now so I'll be a widow for the next few days. At least it's not a full two weeks like previous years! He's showing a Colbert movie for one of his final presentations, we'll see how that pans out with his professor. (She's in our ward and is super formal in the school setting.)
As for me? Same old. Just working and finishing up my Christmas shopping. Only one present left to buy and I'm done! Yea!! I hate shopping the last few weeks before christmas it just gets scary out there! Anyway, that's all for now...
3 comments:
Thanks for the post. I love it when they get together to jam. They are very talented young men. Love you guys!
Oh, cuz. This must mean you are alive and well. Very nice work. Thanks for sharing Emily!
How did you post these videos?
Post a Comment