Okay Michelle, I will try to do more updates! I will have you know that peer pressure from you is the number one reason I even have a blog! So thank you for dragging me into the 21st century. You think we would be more up to date with Nate being a computer genius and all. But I think I'm kind of like the plumber's wife who always has a leaky sink, he he. The last think he wants to do when he gets home is make a family website.
Anyway, we have both been really busy lately. Nate has been going constantly, into the wee hours of the morning, doing his final projects and what not. I'm a bad influence because I tell him to do the bare necessities to get by. But I have really kept myself busy over the past 7 months working two jobs. Even with that, I still have more free time than Nate. The good new is that summer is coming! So Nate will only be busy for 8 hours a day! That means I am quitting my second job so we can actually have time to play. I'm really looking forward to breaking out the tent we got for our wedding for the first time. I'm a little bit ashamed that we havn't used it yet. Oh well, se la vi!
(Michelle, I don't know what else to talk about. That about sums up our life right now...)
Hey, we were called into the nursury at church! I think some one is trying to tell us something :~) Our first time was yesterday and it was quite a handful! But I loved it, surprisingly. I think it will be a nice change for us from gospel doctrine for a while. They said it would only be for 6 - 8 months. I guess we'll see.
That's all for now, but we have Nate's birthday coming up and our anniversary so hopefully i will have a more exciting update next time. Ciao!
2 comments:
Thank you! I love it! You will sure love nursery :) In our old ward we had 26 kids, and we kept them all in one room! Then in this ward we had like 47 kids in nursery...so, we have 5 nursery rooms...crazy huh!
Hey guys!! Look what I found??? I'm in bountiful so look me up if you come up north. LOVE YOUGUYS!!!
515.689.6555
Post a Comment