Well, March and all the lovely things that come with it are here again. The first signs of spring, turning off that expensive heater, and Nate spending more time thinking about basketball than anything else in his life... He he, I think I sound a little bitter. Well, I'm not. I actually enjoy watching Nate enjoy his baskeball. It is what I imagine my sons will act like on their first trip to Disney Land!
Other than March Madness things have been pretty busy lately. Nate's sister Alex was baptized last saturday which was an incredible and fun experience. We are really proud of her desire to do follow her heart! We spent Easter with Nate's parents and my mom. My mom had an Easter egg hunt set up for us in the back yard. Nate and Matt practically ran over each other to get to an obvious one in the bushes. It was a fun weekend.
Another cool thing that happened lately is that Nate presented a project he did for class to his boss Mike. Mike was incredibly impressed and will probably implement it in the company software. I love having such a smart husband. He works SOOOO hard and it's nice to have other people appreciate what he can do.
We have been busy planning Liz and Willy's wedding this May. I am in charge of the invitations and Sarah has become kind of the wedding planner. It is going to be beautiful! I am just excited for Liz and Willy to be done with all of this family involvment and start their life together. They make each other so happy! It is adorable...
We also celebrated Cam's birthday this month by going to the Roof with Brad, Sharon, and Tyler. It was good to get together and enjoy a nice evening. I think it has become kind of a tradition. My favorite part about it is that we were 0verlooking the Salt Lake Temple the whole time and that brings a comforting presence along with a reminder of eternal perspective.
1 comment:
I call for more updates !!
Post a Comment