Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just Some Pics

Our first family picture...



















I guess you could say we are all ready for the boys... but only if you mean physically ready ;) I love this nursery! Thanks Nate for all your hard work!





























Nate played city league for that last two months or so and really enjoyed it. He hadn't played for a while before that because church ball can become a little too dramatic. And I have to say, I have never seen grown men wine and act like 5 year olds more than when I go to Nate's church games. Luckily, this team was great to play with.





3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the nursery. So cute. It makes me want to paint Paxton's room, but I probably won't until we know if we're having a boy or girl next. (not pregnant) : )

Linds said...

The nursery looks amazing! I love it! It makes me want to paint too!

Kelsey Bendixen said...

Hey I saw your blog on Nicole's, I hope you don't mind me reading! ADORABLE nursery!! Oh this is kelsey bendixen by the way haha I just switched my blog to private too but if youd like to read it leave a comment with your email on bendixenfamily.blogspot.com